Wednesday, March 21, 2012

March 21, Another Gray Day

I was on vacation in Florida once and was asked where I was from.  I replied Gettysburg, Pennsylvania.  The gentleman replied "Ah, the gray state".  I wasn't sure what to think. amd he could tell by the puzzled look on my face I was confused.  He said "You have many more gray days than sunny days in a year there, especially compared to here".  How true his words were, and the past 2 days are just even more proof that he was right.  I haven't seen the sun yet today, and it didn't really make it's way out until late in the day yesterday.  Rumor has it we will have better weather tomorrow, but I will wait and see.  Big happenings in our little town last night as a presidential candidate stopped by and was greeted by a crowd mixed with supporters and protestors.  The event drew quite a crowd for a small town.  I'm sure that will be the hightlight of our week, but we shall see.

Check out our website at www.crsinsurance.com

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment